Hotel Casanova is located in the centre of Fraga city. It is the ideal accommodation as a meeting point between Zaragoza, Lleida and Huesca.
Also, it is just 50 minutes away from Alcañiz (Teruel), the city where the Motorland racing circuit is that holds important sporting events such as the MotoGP World Championship and the Superbike World Championship among others.
Fraga is the capital of the regional district of Bajo Cinca, in Huesca, just 15 minutes away from the city of Lleida. Due to its strategic location, in a radius ranging between 12 and 43 miles you can find the provinces of Huesca, Zaragoza, Teruel and Lleida.
• Villafortunatus (Roman archaeological remains) – 0.9 miles
• El Pilaret (Iberian) – 1.2 miles
• Moncada Palace
• Church of San Pedro
• Monastery of Sigena – 15 miles
• Mequinenza – 9 miles
How to get here from the airport:
• By bus: Agreda Company, which departs from Zaragoza Airport, will leave you in Fraga in just 1 hour and a half.
• By train: You can go by train to Lleida and then take a bus of the company Alsina Graells (there are 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon, the last leaves at 7 pm) to Fraga (30 km).